i-air products are not available for sales outside the European Union or the United Kingdom. Outside the European Union and the United Kingdom, these products are marketed under the name i-aire.
Take a breath
Did you know that indoor air quality can be up to 5-10 times worse than outdoor air quality? Not something to take lightly, considering that we spend an average of 90% of our time indoors. The rooms where we work, cook, clean, shower, and sleep, are possible points of origin for the spread of contaminants like viruses. And in our current time, the spread of COVID-19.
The spread of aerosols explained
Imagine a room where someone smokes. If you were standing on the other side of the room, you would inhale significantly less smoke - if the room would be properly ventilated. But in a poorly ventilated room, the smoke will accumulate, and people in the room may end up inhaling a lot of smoke over time. And that’s how we allow the virus to spread.
There’s more and more research available about the link between aerosols and COVID-19. Now it’s stated there are 3 ways the virus spreads:
- Through fomites, objects that are contaminated with the virus
- Through droplets, small bits of saliva or respiratory fluid that infected individuals expel when they cough, sneeze or talk.
- Through aerosol (sometimes referred to as ‘airborne’) transmission, which is similar to droplet transmission, except that the bits of fluid are so small that they can linger in the air up to 3 hours.
There's more in the air.
We’re exposed to hundreds of contaminants in three categories. This is something to consider as we spend around 90% of our time indoors and inhale about 11.000 litres of indoor air per day!
Particulate matter - Solid and liquid particles,including dust, dirt, smoke, and droplets. Sources are industrial pollution and vehicle exhaust fumes.
Volatile Organic Compounds - Gaseous contaminants emitted from solids and liquids. Sources are paints, detergents, building materials, cosmetics and pesticides.
Microbiological contamination - Bacteria, viruses and moulds. Sources are waste containers, pets, kitchens, hazardous microbes in hospitals.
It’s clear that we need to breathe clean and healthy air to improve our living conditions and health. That’s why we designed the i-air PRO: a high capacity air healer that improves indoor air quality in medium to large spaces of up to 500m2.
i-air PRO filters out solid contaminants, breaking down all VOCs and neutralising all living harmful microbes - including viruses. In short: it delivers the best air you can breathe indoors.
How it works
- The air enters through this first filter with active carbon. It blocks all heavy dust and absorbs part of the odours.
- The air stays for a full 2 seconds in a UV-A & UV-C neutralization chamber. Which destroys and neutralises all microbes and viruses with a neutralisation rate of ≥ 99,9999% and ≥95-97% for microbes
- The second filter is a high grade self cleaning (H14) HEPA filter. It collects all the neutralised residue (≥0,2μ) of bacteria, viruses and other micro organisms. Filtration rate: ≥ 99,999%
- A powerful fan creates a perfect air flow through the machine and blows cleaned air back into your environment.
Discover the benefits for your facility
The i-air PRO is the only stand-alone unit on the market that delivers MERV19 class air to medium to large spaces. Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) is an assigned rating according to the ability to filter out large particles. MERV19 means that even the smallest particles (≥0,2μ) of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms are filtered.
In short: you create healthy, clean, and fresh airflow in your facility. Discover the many benefits for your business.
Guaranteed healthy air
i-air PRO is proven to remove ≥99.9% of airborne pathogens in laboratory tests. A Microbial Reduction Rate Test was performed at an official microbiological laboratory. Testing showed that the i-air PRO air healer was tested for its ability to remove airborne viruses and eliminate harmful bacteria. The i-air PRO showed ≥99.9% reduction of viruses, molds and bacteria that lead to MRSA, sepsis, and black mold after 1 hour.
• Tested to GB/T 18801-2015 standard
• 30m2 test room
• 1 hour to remove 99.99% of bacterial and 99.9% of viral pathogens