New features for the i-mop Pro models
Work like a Pro
Meet the upgraded Pro versions of the i-mop XL and XXL and the brand new imop Lite Pro. Discover all new features on this page and schedule a demo.Request a demo
The new motor is:
- Cleaner: it's electrically driven, so it doesn’t produce any more particles which can get back in the air. The new i-mop Pro is classified as ISO class 5 cleanroom.
- Greener: the lifespan of previous i-mops is around 800 hours. The new Pro models have a lifespan up to 1200 hours.
- Smarter: choose between high (80W) and low (60W) suction power. You also get 10-20% better battery life and better protection from water
From now on, you can leave the machine parked any way you want it. Thanks to the i-balance feature it can’t topple over anymore. This new feature even enhances the overall cleaning experience as the i-mop Pro version supports its own weight. This means that the cleaner applies less pressure.
Easy click squeegee
Replacing the squeegee and its rubbers doesn't require tools anymore. You release the squeegee by the press of a button and the rubber can be removed with a gentle pull.
Placing the squeegee and rubber back now takes less than a minute. Just push the rubber on the knobs and click the squeegee back.
Good to know: this squeegee can be retrofitted to older models.
Easy lift kit
Sometimes detergents of disinfectants need some dwell time when you’re cleaning the floor. And now you can easily give them that time. The lift kit makes it possible to lift the squeegee up with the flick of a switch.
The new i-mop Pro models are easier to lift thanks to an improved design.
Easy click squeegee wheels
Enjoy more ease of movement and improved scrubbing results thanks to the new swivel wheels.
- Click-and-go system for easy changing.
- Available in rubber (standard) or stainless steel. These metal ones are perfect in greasy spaces such as quick service restaurants or environments with chloride such as pools.
New 9 Pro and 14 Pro batteries
The new editions of the 9 Pro and 14 Pro batteries contain a LED display that indicates the battery level. Just one glance and you know if it’s time to charge the battery.
Another great update: the locking clip on the backside can now be replaced. This wasn’t possible in former models.Good to know: the batteries are retrofittable.
Easy click splash guards
- The splash guards have been redesigned to surround more of the brush while providing an angle to avoid bristles getting caught in the rubber.
- You simply click them on to attach them. No tools required!